Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finding time

I have recently realized that there are not enough hours in the day. I know it is a little bit cliched but it is the truth. It seems that when I think I have the time managment thing figured out something happens. I am not the most organized person in the world in fact I lose things on a daily basis. so when I sit down to try to get something done sonething else catches my attention. So instead of accomplishing a few things a day I begin many and accomplish almost nothing. I wonder how I manage to keep my head on straight at times. I know that I am not the only person who struggles with this but I am the only one in my house that does. My husband finds my disorganization maddening even my kids roll their eyes when mom is looking for yet another lost item. Thats all I have for today I have to go look for my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment