Sunday, June 28, 2009

The last time

Today is a sad day. I have gained so much from blogging but I learned today I can't anymore. I am no longer able to keep up with the blogs I was doing. Although I have been able to work through many emotions others who read this have been hurt. That is the last thing I wanted to do. So this is the last bog I am going to post about the feelings I am dealing with.

I have realized today that some of the things I talk about in my blog may hurt some other people. So this is it. I will blog from time to time and give status updates but I will no longer use my blog to help me sort out personal feelings.

I had a conversation with a family member today that quickly turned into hurt feelings. Unfortunately some of the hurt feelings were from things I had blogged about. To this person I am truly sorry. I never meant for this to happen. I used writing out my feelings as therapy. This was a mistake. I realize now using an online forum is unfair to the others involved. I have tried to keep the focus on me and my feelings. I never realized that what I was feeling would affect others the way it has.

Like I said this was never my intention. It is very easy for us to think the Internet provides anonymity it does not. Just because you are behind a keyboard does not give you the right to say whatever you want. i had no clue that so many people read or were effected by my journey. I* do not want to hurt any ones feelings and am sorry to anyone that was hurt by the things I may have said or posted.

I hope all those involved will forgive me for anything I posted that hurt them. I appreciate all those who have read my words and offered encouragement and prayer please continue to offer me up when you say your prayers. I am not going to stop journaling I am going to stop publicly sharing all the things and details I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment